Talent Education Gathering
Sunday, November 9, 2014, 4:30 p.m. (immediately following the 3 p.m. Program Recital in Burke Recital Hall)
The Talent Education Gathering is an opportunity to learn about the philosophy of Suzuki Talent Education as it is applied to teaching music to children and their families. We have scheduled the Gathering to immediately follow the Program Recital at 3 p.m. in Burke Recital Hall, where you can enjoy the performances of some of our students. We will meet in the Burke Rehearsal Room.
Please contact Jim Van Reeth at 740.975.4644 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register for the Gathering.
Burke Hall of Performing Arts
240 West Broadway
Checklist for the Enrollment Process
- Attend the Talent Education Gathering.
- Fill out and leave Contact Sheet with Jim Van Reeth or Brian Flynn.
- Register for Practice Partner Training Sessions I, II, and Tune Up with Maryfrances Kirsh.
- Register your student for Group Class Prep with Kristen Wright, email@example.com
- Locate, peruse, and bookmark the website: suzuki.denison.edu, paying close attention to the “Tuition and Policies” and “Calendar” pages.
- Purchase materials for Practice Partner Training.
- Read Nurtured by Love.
- Play the reference recording daily.
- Contact teachers to arrange for observations of lessons.(five observations are recommended)
- Attend Practice Partner Training Sessions I and II
- Contact teacher to arrange for a lesson time.
- Register for lessons at the first private lesson. (You will receive a bill from the University in approximately 6 weeks.)
- Enjoy the journey!
Jim Van Reeth, director, violin and viola: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Flynn, administrator: email@example.com
Linda Habig, flute: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryfrances Kirsh, piano and violin: email@example.com
Susan Larson, violin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Moehlenkamp, cello: email@example.com
Nadine Moehlenkamp, violin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caryl Palmer, piano: email@example.com
Kristen Wright, Group Class Prep: firstname.lastname@example.org